Over 55 (London) Inc. 50/50 Draw Overview:
1. The 50/50 draw will have tickets sold primarily online along with some physical locations due to COVID-19. There will be one draw for a grand prize of up to $50,000 with a maximum of 20,000 tickets available.
Tickets are priced as follows: 1 for $5, 3 for $12, 5 for $20.
Lottery License #M816462.
Proposed draw schedule:
- Grand Prize Draw: 12:00 p.m. noon on January 31st, 2022
2. Tickets can only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
3. Tickets must be purchased by a resident of Ontario, and prizes can only be claimed by a resident of Ontario, as this is a draw licensed by the AGCO.
4. Tickets available for purchase are:
- 1 Ticket for $ 5.00
- 3 Tickets for $ 12.00
- 5 Tickets for $ 20.00
5. Tickets will primarily be available online at London5050.ca but please note: you will be mailed physical tickets as this is NOT a digital draw.
6. After buying, customers will receive a confirmation e-mail with their 50/50 registered ticket numbers, and will receive physical tickets via Canada Post shortly thereafter.
8. The winning ticket number will be selected by a random draw at 78 Riverside Drive at 12:00m noon on January 31st, 2022.
9. The amount of the 50/50 jackpot prize will be updated online at www.london5050.ca
10. The winning number will be announced online at www.london5050.ca
11. The winner may claim their prize by contacting Over 55 (London) Inc. at: (519) 438-1111, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The winning ticket/receipt must be presented for verification. Winners must provide a copy of the original winning ticket. Along with the winning ticket, the winner must provide their name, address, and phone number with photo identification. All payments will be made by cheque, within 30 days of the winner being announced.
11a. Current employees, contractors, members, and volunteers of the organization, or their families, are not eligible to enter.
12. The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchased for.
13. Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, 50% of the total sales for that draw. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
14. In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept for 6 months. If no winner is presented during that time, Over 55 (London) Inc. will determine a charitable aim for any remaining proceeds.
15. All sales are final.
16. The above set of rules will be posted online at www.london5050.ca.
Ontario Problem Gaming Helpline (1- 888 – 230 – 3505)